November 25, 2010
"He told me that once he forgot himself & his heart opened up like a door with a loose latch & everything fell out &
he tried for days to put it all back in the proper order, but finally he gave up & left it there in a pile & loved everything equally."
~ Brian Adreas, www.storypeople.com
August 17, 2009
1. Do more research
2. Get out your special pen and paper
3. Free writing for 5 minutes, no stopping or editing
4. Write as if a letter to a friend.
5. Make yourself do it.
6. Understand your structure.
7. Make a list of characters and situations, cut into strips of paper and put in separate bags; pull out 2 characters and situation and construct a story. (Play.)