CONSULTATIONS IN WRITING / PUBLISHING / CREATIVE LIVING
Call now to set up a free, introductory chat about any creative project
Ask for rates:
- query letters
- book proposals for fiction and nonfiction
- selecting agents & publishers
- Creating a "platform" & using social media
- Self-publishing guidance
EDITING SERVICES...hourly rate
- proofreading & making editorial comments
I have years of experience editing memoirs, novels, academic papers, articles in all styles. I know the adult and children's markets.
CREATIVE LIFE COUNSELING...8 week online course (see Events for details)
Creativity in life and work go hand in hand at any age. Work with my techniques to solve problems, realize your potentials, and access an ever-flowing stream of ideas and intuitions. The United Nations once honored me a “Most Remarkable Woman” for my work in writing and depth psychology.
My experience includes:
* Ten books with such publishers as Putnam, Random House, Atheneum, W.W. Norton, Shambhala. Stories and articles have appeared in such magazines as Harper’s, Ms., Book Forum, New Age, and Camera 35. I have made many radio and television appearances.
* My imprint has published 18 books and received a national science award, grant from the NEA, been the subject of a PBS film documentary, and included in The Best of the Small Presses.
*Instructing for 20 years at the Long Ridge Institute on writing stories and articles for adults and children
*Editing Distinctly Montana magazine for 8 years.
*I greatly enjoy editing papers of Pacifica Graduate Institute scholars.
WANT TO WORK WITH ME? Telephone consultations & classes are available. We can work by Skype too. Payment accepted through a Paypal account. For workshops see Events page.
INITIAL HALF-HOUR FREE. I'll answer your questions, and we can discuss your needs, concerns, and budget.
SPECIAL 2015 BOOK OFFER: Your Soul at a Crossroads for half-price, $7.
You might then dip into The Inner Lover and Dreaming of Animals, also related to finding inner wisdom.